Monday, June 12, 2017

O' Caftan O' Caftan

Caftan: Ripley Rader+

Every summer I look for ways to liven up my wardrobe outside of summer dresses and swimsuits...WHICH I LOVE! Sometimes (always) I want to channel my inner spirit of an older glamorous southern woman who lunches with the ladies, drinks rosé, summers on a yacht, and wears all of her jewelry at once. I swear...if I won the lottery...

I recently discovered an amazing designer named Ripley Rader who makes the most wonderful effortless luxurious pieces. She is based here in LA and her designs are classic and timeless. Each time I put on something new I thought to myself, "I will have this forever."  

This caftan spoke to me when I saw it. I have always wanted to prance around my life in a luxurious caftan and now is my chance. As soon as I put it on I literally came out and twirling. I mean, how feminine is this?!! 

If you are looking for something that will instantly pull out all of your feminine energy, head over to Ripley Rader+ and grab this caftan! Tell them I sent you! Use code 'THESIMPLEGLAMAZON' and receive 10% off of your order! 
Courtney 



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.