Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Simple Independence

Jeans: Old Navy//Sneakers: Nike//T-Shirt: Lace N Leopard
Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic

Every year when the 4th of July comes around we grab our BBQs and swimsuits and use this time to celebrate by the local water feature or in someone's backyard. We spend time with our friends and family hopefully with our hearts filled with gratitude for our freedoms.

When I think of what I will be wearing this 4th of July my mind goes straight to jeans and a t-shirt. What screams Americana more than your favorite pair of jeans, a simple sassy t-shirt, and a comfy pair of sneakers?? And, when you find those sneakers in red...well then there is no going back!

Sometimes I feel like I need to be over the top and glamorous in everything I do. I have to remind myself that there is plenty of glamour in the simple pieces I wear. This Independence Day find the simple pieces in your closet and wear them to your BBQs and pool parties. Consider it a day of freedom to embrace who you are-Simply Glamorous!

I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day. Happy 4th of July!

xx
Courtney



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.