Saturday, December 30, 2017

Eloquii: Sparkle and Glam

Dress: Eloquii//Heels:Sam Edelman//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic

Every December I take time to reflect on what the last year has taught me. I think about the lessons I've learned and how I'm going to use that new insight for the coming year. I don't like to make resolutions because it's too easy to put them off or just not complete them at all. So, in 2018 I plan to keep pushing. Keep hustling towards my personal and professional goals. I have an expectation of how I want to live my life and I am going to keep pushing towards that goal. 

Now, lets talk about this dress! When I think of NYE I think about sparkle and glam. Anything that's filled with glitter and sequins on a regular day I love, so when you give me a day that's dedicated to sparkle, shimmer, and shine I'm in heaven! 

I found this dress as  Eloquii. This was my first time ordering from  Eloquiiso I was cautious about the purchase. I've heard great things about  Eloquii from my fellow bloggers so I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Although, I'd suggest that you size up. The fit wasn't exactly true to size, so the dress was tighter around my hips than I would prefer. However, the high quality of the fabric and stitching made up for my minor sizing issue. This dress will definitely be a piece I wear to parties and events to show off my curves and my simple glam style.

XX, 
Courtney 


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.