Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wholeme Clusters

Last year a friend told me about an eating plan called Whole30. I hate to call it a diet because it really wasn't. I didn't deprive myself of anything. I didn't focus on portions or what time I was eating. All I had to do was make sure I ate foods that were on the Whole30 list. EASY PEASY. No sugar, no dairy, no grains, and no legumes. I loved it because I could eat all the foods I loved still. Meat, fruit and vegetables.  The goal is to make sure you are eating whole foods. No replacements either! 

The benefit of Whole30 is that is an anti-inflammatory eating plan. I saw my skin, hair, nails, and body all change just by what I was eating. I suffer from really bad sinus infections and after doing two weeks of Whole30 my sinus headaches went away. I even saw my bad dandruff clear up while doing Whole30. 

I'll be honest and say I struggled a little because there were times when I felt like I needed something sweet. That's why I am so glad I discovered these delicious snacks from Wholeme!   I recently discovered these sweet treats and they're so good! Super tasty and almost Whole30 compliant. Very little sugar, no dairy, and especially no grains! These are perfect for your transition back into regular foods. 

There are four flavors. Each has something different and special so I figured I would share with you how I like to eat each of the different clusters. 

The Lemon Berry Chia is light and fresh. They're perfect for an afternoon pick me up. I shared them with some friends and they all agreed that these clusters were perfect for those moments when you need a little something to get you through the day. Now add a cup of tea and you're all set! 

The Almond Coconut was delicious with fruit! I am always on the go and looking for something that I can grab on the way out of the door. These are perfect for breakfast on the go. Throw some fruit, a little yogurt, and these babies in a bowl and you are on your way.

Salted Peanut Chocolate..I'll repeat...SALTED. PEANUT. CHOCOLATE. Yes that's correct! Who doesn't love peanut butter? Who doesn't love chocolate? Now sprinkle a little salt on it to tie it all together and you got a deal. These are the perfect snack with an evening espresso. 
OK the Cinnamon Banana are my absolute favorite!  Now don't get me wrong the others are wonderful too, but there is something about cinnamon that's just so good! I had these for breakfast with bananas and kiwi but I really didn't need anything with them at all. They are just THAT GOOD! 

So here's what I think. You all need to run out to the grocery store and grab a few packs of Wholeme Clusters and start keeping them in your pantries, your desk and even your car! These are healthly snacks that will hit the spot when need a little sweetness to put you over. 

XX, 
Courtney 




Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.