Thursday, April 5, 2018

A Pirates Life for Me


Swimsuit Top: ASOS// Swimsuit Bottoms: ASOS 

This past weekend I was in Tampa visiting one of my girlfriends. This mini vacation definitely called for a new swimsuit. This was a short weekend getaway and I didn't want to spend too much money on a swimsuit I was only going to wear once over the weekend, so I headed to one of my favorite on-line retailers ASOS for the this treasure. 

It's no surprise that I look for any reason to put on a swimsuit. I don' t really care about the time of year either. If the weather and the location calls for it I am down! When I first saw this swimsuit I thought, "Well this is perfect." Black and white stripes are not only on trend, but are also giving me real pirate vibes for the land of the buccaneer. When I think of Tampa, the first thing that comes to mind is Pirates! I mean the NFL team in Tampa are the  The Buccaneers for goodness sake. Not to mention I learned that Tampa hosts the annual Gasparilla Pirate Festival, which is a fun filled weekend of swashbuckling, rum drinking, and muck running. Yes please....COUNT ME IN!

This swimsuit is super simple (which you know I love!) and extremely comfortable. I didn't feel like I was letting it all hang out either. As much as I love a great swimsuit I feel no need to show off all of my goods. 

All in all I had a wonderful time in Tampa. It was relaxing and refreshing. Sometimes just hanging out in a different setting is just the medicine you need to prevent a potential burn out. 

XX, 
Courtney 



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.