Sunday, December 1, 2019

Cyber Monday Gift Guides

Now that Black Friday is over, I thought I would share some of my favorite items for Cyber Monday.

I've spent most of this year focusing on myself, so I thought it would be nice to share some of the items that make me feel good.  These could be great gifts for people in your life, or just really great gifts for you! It's always feels nice to Treat Yo-self!

I've put together lists based on the things I focused on this year.  Increasing my physical activity, taking care of my skin, being comfortable in my own space, cooking at home, taking batter care of my hair, traveling (OF COURSE), and up-ing my make-up game!

Happy Shopping!

XX,
Court


Fitness Lover



Skincare Junkie



Homebody



Cook



Hair Care



Traveler



Make-Up

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.