Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Doin' It in Denim

For Christmas I went a little crazy and bought myself a few pairs of jeans…and by a few I mean three pairs! Anyone who knows me, knows I am OBSEDDED with Not Your Daughters Jeans! So when I saw that Nordstrom had a few pairs on sale, I had to take a look! I ended up with the Sarah Classic Bootcut in Premium Lightweight Denim in Dark Enzyme, Hayden Straight Leg in Black, and Marilyn Straight Leg in Sueded Denim in Grey (on sale now!!).


I have been wearing my new straight leg jeans since I got them, but I had not yet had the chance to put together anything with the new boot cut jeans. I saw some cute outfits on Pinterest and I figured I could pull something similar from my closet! 



I paired the look with Natural Burlap TOMS and my new Taj Mahal handbag from JustFab! Which I LOVE LOVE! 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.