Monday, August 25, 2014

Jumpsuits for Work



Shoes: JustFab

Happy Monday!

As most of you know I travel a lot for work, so I am always looking for pieces that are easy to travel with and easy to throw on in the morning! I need to be professional for my job, but ease and comfort are the basis of my work wardrobe.

I found this great jumpsuit at New York & Company and I was in love!! I have a new found love for jumpsuits and rompers, so when I found this one I had to have it!!

Dressing for my body type can be tricky sometimes, but the great thing about a jumpsuit is that it can add or forgive where you need it to! After a few people asking me where I got my jumpsuit, I figured I would tell the world and post it for all you glamazons! 

I hope you all find a jumpsuit to fit your needs! 


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.