Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lazy Day



Scarf: ALDO (old) /CardiganTARGETSneakersKenneth Cole ReactionHarem PantsForever21+./ TankH&MEarringsNordstrom RackWatchMichael Kors
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.x

Every night before I go to bed I spend about 20 minutes rolling my hair so I don't have to spend the time in the morning before I start my day. Recently, I started using scarves as head-wraps and I am so glad because they have made my life very easy on the weekends!

Sometimes when I am traveling a lot for work I like to spend the weekends locked up in my apartment, wrapped in a sweater, catching up on missed weekday television, and ordering in.

How so you spend your lazy days?
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png


4 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the shoes! Have a great Sunday

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this casual look!

    <3 rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I absolutely love how you have matched the scarf with the sneakers! great sense of style!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.