Friday, April 10, 2015

White for Spring

Last week was Easter Sunday and a close friend invited me to service with her family. I am so blessed to have people around me who think of me on special occasions, and invite me to be with their family. The service was great and I am really excited to return to the church! 

For Easter I really wanted to wear something super spring-ish...you know floral prints or pastels, but I just couldn't get myself in anything pastel or floral last Sunday morning. So, like always I defaulted to wearing all black. This time I added a bit of spring with this really great white vest from Forever21+

I had been looking for something white for spring for a while, but nothing I tried on was working. When I saw this vest I originally pasted it up, but something kept telling me to go back and try it on just to see! And of course I loved it! 

What are your go-to looks for spring? 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png







  

   
Vest: Forever21+Jeans: Old NavyTank: H&MNecklace: BaubleBar (Be sure to sign-up for 15% off!)Watch: Michael KorsSunglasses: Forever21Earrings: 14th & Union (similar)/Sandals: Jessica SimpsonBangles: H&MLipstick: M.A.C. RedLip-liner: MAC Currant Lip Liner
       

7 comments

  1. You look fabulous! Wonderful outfit, very chic. Love the heels. xo
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your outfit! And the white jacket is amazing! And the necklaces! Really love your style!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Very sharp outfit <3

    Liz
    Http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white vest. Thanks for linking up this week :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.