Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Party Time

I recently realized that this summer I have quite a few parties to go to! A bachlorette party, a big birthday blow out, a wedding, and a few functions for work! 

Having the right party dress is critical to feeling your best at any party. Personally, I like to find simple dresses that I can dress up with great shoes or even better jewelry! I found this dress at Rebdolls.com which is a another great on-line retailer that carries sizes from small to 5X!  I love the length and the fit is great. This is a 1X and it is a little loose, which is perfect because feeling too constricted in a party dress makes for an unhappy glamazon. This dress is perfect for many different occasions, and I am so excited to see how many different look I can create with it! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png





Dress: Rebdolls//Shoes:KENSIE (old)//Sunglasses: LOFT (old)//Bangles: H&M//Earrings: Betsy Johnson//Watch: Michael Kors//Clutch: Homemade//Nail Polish: Lift the Veil by ORLY//Lip-Stain: Sephora


1 comment

  1. Great outfit, very stylish and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.