Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Transition





Dress: rebdolls// Booties: Abound//Clutch: JustFab//Sunglasses: LOFT (similar)//Necklace: BaubleBar// Earrings: Gorjana//Lipstain: SEPHORA//Nail Polish: ORLY//Toe Nail Polish: O.P.I.

Now that fall is starting ease its way in, I have started to pull out all my long sleeve tops and dresses. Not that I don't love a great short set or even a long flowy maxi dress; wearing something cozy when the weather starts to cool down always makes for a smooth transition in to an LA fall.
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png





3 comments

  1. Cute! Love the color. -Vy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chunky necklace with this dress and the brown/tan booties are a nice touch with this green! Beautiful as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.