Monday, November 2, 2015

The Colette Dress

Glam Envy is one of my favorite websites to get great dresses from and their plus line is amazing! The dresses are so feminine and hug every curve of my body, which I LOVE!! Their Colette Dress was out of stock for a while and I was bummed I had to wait to get it. Well here it is!! The opening in the back adds a touch of sexiness that is just enough to keep them guessing! 

I am so happy to show you all this great dress! Head over to Glam Envy and get yours! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Dress: Glam Envy Plus// Sandals: Jessica Simpson\// Lip Stain: Sephora// 
Bangles: H&M// Earrings: Claires (old)// Nail Polish: O.P.I.

1 comment

  1. I love the peek-a-boo slit in the back! It makes the dress look extra unique. Very sexy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.