Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easter Dress

When I was a child, every year for Easter my mother would buy me a new dress for Easter Sunday at church. I would look forward to the new frilly dress that was bright, flowery and always had the twirl factor I needed! Now, as an adult I find myself doing the same thing! The spring season always brings floral prints, pastels and color schemes that make us all swoon. 

I found this dress at NY&CO recently and knew it was perfect! NY&CO always has great dress for any occasion. I can always walk in there (with a coupon of course!) and find something great! I have mentioned this before; however, if you plan on shopping at NY&CO at all please double check their website for on-line and in-store coupons! Also check www.retailmenot.com! They also have great coupons! 

Happy Easter dress shopping! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Dress: NY&CO.//Heels: Sam Edelman//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old//Toe Nail Polish: O.P.I. Red by O.P.I.//Nail Polish:She's My Beauty by Gelish//Cream Lipstick: Cherries Skies by NYX 

1 comment

  1. Hi I just discovered your blog. I like the colours of this outfit against your skin and you look great in those heels. You have a cute smile and a beautiful shape. X x ;)

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.