Friday, October 7, 2016

Power Suit

Part of being Simply Glam is making every outfit I wear as easy as I can. Which is why this jumpsuit from REBDOLLS and jacket from Torrid are my new favorites! If you have been on this journey with me for a while you should know by now that a jumpsuit or a romper are my favorite pieces to wear! Then next is a dress of course! This jumpsuit is perfect because it has a good amount of stretch, however the dark color provides a bit of camouflage. Plus the cuts in the knees give it some pizzazz! 

Putting this combo together was a must. When I tried the jacket on I instantly felt like a boss. POWERFUL. Maybe it's because of the military vibe? But, I knew for sure when I paired it with this jumpsuit that this was my new power suit! There is something about wearing pieces that make you feel great that van give you a sense of power. Like you can take over the world. In reality I am only running around town, but I'll make sure I do it like a boss! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
Jumpsuit: REBDOLLS//Jacket: Torrid//Handbag: JustFab//Booties: Old (Similar HERE)//Sunnies: Old (Similar HERE)//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old (Similar HERE)
Photography By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.