Thursday, January 19, 2017

Purple Velvet

There are some pieces you see and just know you'll be able to rock as soon as you put them on. There are some pieces that will transform you as soon as you pull the zipper to the top.  I knew when I saw this purple velvet jumpsuit from DebShops that there would be a transformation taking place! 

You may have seen me wearing a jumpsuit here and here, but this one I have to say is my absolute favorite! Plus, velvet is a trend that I have really been into this season, so when I found a piece that combined something I love and a cool trend I was on board.

Find your transformation piece and allow yourself to be brand new! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Jumpsuit: c/o DebShops//Sunglasses: Free People//Handbag: Justfab//Heels: Jessica Simpson//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

1 comment

  1. There aren't even words to describe how good u look in this. U look sexy AF. This is without a doubt THE best outfit u have done. I only wish there were more pics. Man u look irresistible in this. Id love to see u walk down the street- I bet u cause car accidents!! ;) ;) ;) x x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.