Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Simple in a Black Maxi Dress

Some of my favorite pieces in my closet are dresses. I wear them to work, on the weekend, and anywhere else I can think of! Dresses are so easy to wear and when I find the right one, I live in it as much as I can. I also try to buy it in as many different colors as possible!

This black maxi dress from Shop Soloe has fast become one of my favorites! It's color and form-fitting cut make it super easy to wear and simple to dress up or down. I debated about wearing it with a statement necklace and dressier heels, or even a pair of sneakers with just a great pair of sunnies. But in true Simple Glamzon form, I kept the dress the focal piece for the look. So I decided to pair this dress with some open-toe booties and a handbag that are both neutral. Having a dress that provides a lot of versatility makes for a perfect addition to your closet. I can guarantee that you'll get plenty of wear out of it.  photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Dress: c/o Shop Soloe//Booties: Old (similar HERE)//Handbag: JustFab
Sunnies: Free People//Necklace: Gorjana

1 comment

  1. U r gorgeous!! The dress looks incredible on u. x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.