Thursday, November 16, 2017

Cold Shoulder Sweater

Sweater: Sanctuary//Pants: Old Navy// Boots: Athena Alexander
Earrings: Banana Republic//Handbag: Justfab

So I've had this sweater for a while and I've been wearing it all around town. I found it at Nordstrom on an en promptu shopping trip with my aunt. I knew instantly when I saw it that I'd get a lot of wear out of it this season. Not only is the color awesome, but I've been super into anything OTS or cold shoulder this year. This is perfect! It's also not too thick. Sometimes sweaters can be a bit too heavy and with this L.A. fall heat, that will not work! 

I plan on wearing this sweater into the new year, so keep an eye out for it on all of my social media platforms! 

XX, 
Courtney 


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.