Monday, September 29, 2014

T-Shirt and Jeans: Part Deux

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

One of the greatest things about living in southern California is that we can throw on a t-shirt and jeans almost every day of the week! Now, anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I am not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl (I’ll always find a way to glam something up), but lately I have been busy with work and running errands on the weekends, so a t-shirt and jeans have been my go to!


What is your go to outfit?  




Jeans: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Forever21+
Bangles: Target
Necklace: Target
Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita (old: here are some great choices!)
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings: Street Vendor
Clutch: DIY
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.