Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Wish List

Each season I look at my closet and think about what I will need for the upcoming season. I always have to move things around and take inventory on what I will need...I mean want!  As fall weather slowly approaches (very slowly..its southern California remember??), I like to think about what I am looking forward to finding to add to my small shoe collection.

As long as I can remember I have had love affair with shoes. It stems from not being able to find shoes in my size as a young girl. Having a size 11 shoe did not make it easy when you wanted to have fun and flirty shoes like the rest of the girls! For a moment in time, I lived in sandals or sneakers because I knew I couldn't find anything cute in my size.

As an adult, I have come find SO MANY shoe designers who make size 11 shoes! WOO HOO!!

Here are some of my favorites shoe designers, and some shoes styles that are definitely on my fall wish list!

Jessica Simpson
Bandolino
Just Fab
REPORT
meToo


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.