Sunday, October 12, 2014

Harem Pants

Have you ever seen something in the store, and thought to yourself, “Hmmm...I like these, but how can I make it work?” Well, that’s exactly what I thought when I saw these Harem Pants in Forever21+. I saw them online and loved how they looked on the model (OF COURSE!), so when I saw them in the store I figured trying them on wouldn’t hurt anyone…right? Once I tried them on I wasn’t too sure if I could pull off the look, but after dancing around in the fitting room for a while, I thought to myself, “Hmmmm…for 18.00 bucks, I can take a chance!” 




Harem Pants: Forever21+
Tank: H&M
Heels: JustFab
Earrings: Claire's
Lipstick: MAC
Clutch: Vintage
Necklace: Target
Watch: MICHAEL by Michael Kors
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.