Monday, December 15, 2014

Plaid in December

This winter I have been really into plaid. I have pulled out all my old plaid tops and even bought some additional pieces to add to my collection. I don’t usually follow every single trend but this winter, I have felt like plaid has been so appropriate…for almost every occasion.


I found this plaid scarf and faux leather skirt while I was working in Washington State. I thought I would pair them together and create a bit of a 90s rocker look with the combo. Recently I have found my inner rocker chick, so this combination works to display part of what I have loved so much lately! 





Faux Leather Skirt: Forever21+
Top: Merona
Scarf: Forever21
Booties: Abound
Lipstick: M.A.C. Red
Hand Bag: JustFab
Earrings: Icing
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. So chic and gorgeous! Beautiful outfit! Happy Monday!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boots! I wantttt!!! Have a very happy new year!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.