Monday, December 8, 2014

When You Shop...You Wear...

HAPPY MONDAY!

Lately the weather has been cold, rainy and wet and I love it!!! It feels like Los Angeles is having an authentic winter! Usually the weather is very hot or just perfect, so having something different has been great!

Now that it’s Christmas season more people than ever are out shopping and looking for gifts for their friends and family. This means I’ll be spending more time behind my computer at home avoiding the lines! No one loves going to a mall or a trendy location to shop more than me; however a crowded mall is no fun! So my strategy has been to get up early and beat the crowds or stay home and point and click!

I found this Halogen trench a few years back on a whim at Nordstrom Rack for $23.00! Can you believe it!? It was marked down so many times, that when I looked the original price it was something around $260.00! I had to have it! They were giving it away, right??? It’s perfect because it’s lightweight and long enough to cover my hips. I haven’t had too many opportunities to wear it, so I am super excited that the weather calls for it now! These pumps are not ideal for the rain, but let’s be real, I always keep it glam!




PumpsSole Society
JeansOld Navy
Trench Coat: Halogen (old)
TankH&M
NecklaceForever21 (old)
Earrings: Street Vendor
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X

Here is a list of great places to shop from the comfort of your cozy couch or love seat! All the deals start TODAY! Each link sends you to an item that I love, but shop around until you find what you like! HAPPY SHOPPING!! 
  • Shoes.com: 30% off orders today only.
  • Amazon: Spend $100 and receive 25% off with code GRNMON14
  • BaubleBar: 30% off with code INSTAGLAM now until Dec. 9th.
  • Gorjana: Free shipping + 25% off today only.
  • MacysFriends & Family Ends Event Extra 25% Off+ Free Shipping on $50+

1 comment

  1. Love this coat!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.