Saturday, January 3, 2015

Back to Normal








Top: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: JustFab
Lipgloss: ULTA
Watch (old): Michael Kor
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft

Now that the holiday season is officially over, we can get back to our normal lives. This morning I spent the day with my aunt going to a matinee in the morning, shopping and lunch in the afternoon, and a movie on demand in the evening. It was perfect!

I have to be honest and say I took a sigh of relief and joy on January 1st, because I know each New Year is a chance to start over fresh and continue doing the things we love so much!

I bought this top from H&M during the holiday rush, and I had been dying to wear it. It has been so chilly lately, so a thin t-shirt was not ideal. It’s starting to warm up again, so a day of movies and shopping was perfect!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png









3 comments

  1. Love your top and shoes! So cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful and relaxing day.The holidays are great and all, but they can be a bit chaotic. So I agree it's relaxing once they're over. Have a great weekend

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thoughts on january, I always feel like it's a fresh start - not really a time to start making resolutions we're never going to keep but to just recap on the year that's gone and think of what I'm thankful for and what I'd like to work on.

    Kate
    www.thebeautopiablog.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.