Saturday, September 3, 2016

Look towards the Future

Usually at the beginning of the year I like to think of things I am going to change for the new year. This time, I have decided to start a little early. Instead of waiting until the new calendar year I have decided to start at the new birth year. So for my birthday I took time to myself to think about a few things I would like to improve on for this birth year. GOOD NEWS: I have 12 months to work it out! 

I found this great top from Banana Republic (ON SALE NOW!) and I couldn't wait to share it with you all! Summer seemed to have started later this year, so a lot of the stores I like to frequent have summer pieces on sale currently! And, the best part is that I can still wear them! WOO HOO! 

SUGGESTION: Use this time to stock up on pieces that are season-less. For instance, t-shirts, tanks, and jeans! Pay attention to End of Summer Sales or Summer Ending Sales! #STOCK UP
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Top: Banana Republic//Belt: Old//Jeans: Old Navy//Booties: Old Similar HERE and HERE//Handbag: JustFab
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.