Friday, September 9, 2016

Open and Over the Sholder

Top: H&M//Jeans: Old Navy//Sandals: Jessica Simpson//Clutch: Kate Spade (Similar Here//Necklace: Old//Earrings: Old 
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Sometimes when there is a long weekend the four work days remaining seem so long. I wonder why that is? If you are anything like me, you have begun to think about what your outfit will be for a weekend filled with dinner and drinks! 

I found this great top at H&M and I love it. As the weather starts to get cooler this open shoulder top is still right on trend. I feel seductive with out the worry of carrying a light sweater when the day starts to cool down. I paired it with my favorite Rockstar Jeans from Old Navy. I love these jeans because no matter what color I get them in  (I have a few) the fit is always great! I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of tailoring your jeans. I would recommend buying these, then have the waist tailored for the most perfect fit. You wont regret it! 

Hopefully you all have started to plan what your look will be for your exciting weekend plans! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.