Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Just the Boots

Alright ladies and some gentlemen! It has officially been boot season for a while now. If you haven't found your favorite pair for the season, I suggest you start looking a bit harder! Now I have boots that I really like but this year I found a new love! Over the knee boots are not always easy to find, especially since I am 5 foot 11 with a size 11 shoe! 

These beauties are from SMASH shoes. SMASH Shoes is an on-line retailer dedicated to shoes and boots for larger sizes. If you wear size 11 through 14 SMASH will be your new favorite place to shop!

The best part about these OTK boots, is that they are their own accessory! I don't need to add much to feel dressed up!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Hat:San Diego Hat Company//Turtleneck: Old (similar HERE)//Leggings: Forever21+//Boots: SMASH Shoes//Handbag: JOY& IMAN//Earrings: Old (similar HERE)
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.