Thursday, November 10, 2016

Little Layers

Fall in southern California is not really what most people consider fall. It is still 80 degrees outside and still we always try to make seasonal looks work when there is really only one season. HOT! What I like to do in the fall is layer! It doesn't have to be a lot of layers, but layers help me feel like I am dressed for the season and also give me the ability to remove something so I am not too hot! Also, I can cheat by wearing sleeves everything! This way, I still have a fall feel with layers and stay cool.
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
 
 
Dress: Forever21+//Vest: Forever21+(Similar)//Hat: San Diego Hat Company//Booties: Old (Similar)//Handbag: Henri Bendel//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old (Similar)
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.