Monday, July 24, 2017

My T-Shirt Journey

Top: Lucky Brand//Jeans: Old Navy//Booties: Franco Sarto//Handbag: JustFab
Earrings: Banana Republic//Necklace: Old//Watch: Michael Kors

I am not the t-shirt girl. If you were to look in my closet you would see maybe five t-shirts. So when I saw this t-shirt at Lucky Brand I was intrigued. It is not your typical t-shirt. The cut-outs in the neckline make it stand out. Not to mention graphic representing the band Journey on the front! Hello? Who doesn't love Journey?! 

I knew this would be perfect for weekends and easy to dress up with booties or dress down with sneakers. So after trying it on twice in the store, and my co-worker highly encouraging me, I was sold! It is the perfect fun, super soft, and incredibly cute non t-shirt I have ever worn! 

Courtney 
 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.