Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hunting Season

Dress: c/o REBDOLLS//Pumps: Calvin Klein//Necklace: old//Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Banana Republic

Not to be mean, but thank goodness it's not super cold in LA right now. The Midwest and Eastcoast are going through a super snow storm, and I am not sure I would handle it well. I keep seeing posts on social media about 39 degree or 20 degree weather. OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS COLD! I am the girl who runs her heater in the spring and summer at night because it's too cold, so anything less than 55 degrees is super chilly. I don't do very well in cold temps. The good news is that I'm able to wear this dress and not freeze my butt off! 

I've been working hard and pushing myself in my spin classes, so putting this dress on and feeling great was wonderful. Sometimes I forget who I am and allow myself to get caught up in ridiculous feelings about something I have absolutely no control over. Thank God that didn't last long...lol. 

This dress is called 'Huntress'. How perfect right? It's crazy how the name of a dress can completely embody how it makes you feel when you have it on. It was almost as if a wave came over me when I pulled it over my head... silly I know, but very true. Looks like I found another great dress for date night. Let the hunting begin! 


XX, 
Courtney 

 



2 comments

  1. You look incredible!!! Such a stunning shape and u look so glam in this dress. I wouldn't mind being caught in your trap!! ;) Be merciful! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!! Love the color combination and the Hair looks good!! :) You’re always so good at styling it!

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.