Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Perfume Favorites


What does your scent say about you? My scent says a lot. Well...my scents say a lot. I like to have different options of fragrance so I can change them based on my mood. If I am feeling fun and light, or sexy and warm, I have a scent that will fit my mood and every occasion. 

When I was younger I used to stick to one scent. You name it and I probably wore it at some point. In college I LIVED for Bright Crystal by Versace and after college I STAYED in Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel...which is a classic and is STILL in rotation. If I go back even further and give you two letters and number, you'll know exactly what era I am from!

What I love about fragrance is that every scent is different on every body. The different pH levels we have is what makes the same scent different on all of us.  So no matter what scent you buy and wear everyday it will always be your own. 

Here is a list of my favorite scents I currently have on rotation. 

XX, 
Courtney 


       
  

  






Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.