Wednesday, April 18, 2018

New Workout with Lola Getts

At the end of March I decided to change my workout routine. I've been doing the same workout for a while and I think my body needed a break from my usual routine. So I decided to start walking...a little running and hiking, but walking for sure!  It sounds simple but walking is one of the best workouts you can do. It's easy on your joints and packs a huge punch!

Top: c/o: Lola Getts// Legging: c/o Lola Getts// Sunnies: Perverse//Earrings: Loren Hope

In November I started a new job and because of the location I started taking public transportation.  Since November I have been walking more out of necessity to and from the train station. I started to see a change in my body one month into the new job, so I decided that this was something I needed to do more of. I'm not on a mission to loose weight, but being healthy is something that's very important to me. I make sure I eat well and stay active.

I recently discovered a premium workout clothing brand called Lola Getts. Lola Getts is a workout brand dedicated to sizes 14 and up. The pieces are perfect for the curvy woman who likes to workout or for the curvy woman who wants to start something new. Hear me when I tell you that I love love love these pieces! They are made so well and made with so much intelligence. The fabric is strong and I feel so secure. One thing I hate but have gotten used to is feeling jiggly in workout gear. The 'Perfect Pant' is the best compression legging I have ever had. I literally slid them on and said aloud to myself, "OH YES!"I am super excited that I have discovered this amazing brand.

I plan on finishing my month of walking with a bang and in my new workout clothes! I also plan on getting these in more colors!

XX,
Courtney


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.