Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fall Transition Dress

Dress: c/o West47th (Use Code Glamazon10 for 10% off) // Sandals: Sam Edelman//
Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic//Bracelets: Old

If you live anywhere on the west coast you are probably thinking the same thing I'm thinking, "When will this heat wave be over?!" Personally, I'm waiting for this heatwave to be over so I can pull out all of my fall clothes. I am so ready to cozy up in my apartment with a blanket. I am completely over walking in, turning on the AC or sitting in front of a fan. I'll be honest and say Los Angeles doesn't really have a fall season let alone any other season besides hot and hotter but I would like to think that I could change my wardrobe to a different set of colors...at least. For fall I like to pull clothes that have darker more muted colors. Although the weather may still be warm I'd at least like to feel like I am in the fall season just by changing my color scheme a little bit.

So let's take this dress for example. It's perfect for fall season because the color scheme is right on point! It's perfect for Los Angeles fall season because its off the shoulder! It's perfect for me because the dress is completely fun and flirty!

If I'm not able to fully transition into fall season by wearing sweaters and long jackets, then I will definitely be looking for pieces that fit into my idea of what the fall color palette should be. I found my first front runner! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.