Thursday, August 9, 2018

Re-Purposed in Red

Dress: c/o Nina Cheyenne//Visor: H&M//Sneakers: Old (similar here and here

What do you do when you have a dress that's perfect for going out but you want to wear it for something else?

This is often a problem I run into! I have plenty of dresses in my wardrobe, for work and for going out but not very many casual dresses. So I need to find a way to re-purpose my dressier dresses and the dresses that are more suited for the club. You know, what we call the "Freak Em' Dress" or what my neighbor calls the "Go Get Em' Dress"!

So take this stress from Nina Cheyenne, it's perfect for going out for a night on the town with the girls. It's been so hot lately in L.A. so I'm usually at home in the evening sitting underneath a fan or in front of the air condition. Going out just hasn't been top priority. I still want to look cute when I go out during the day, or meet my friends for lunch, so in this instance I traded a pair of heels for a pair of slide on sneakers and put a visor on. That simple! I still feel sexy and chic but without all of the effort of getting super dressed up to go out on the town. Plus, it was super easy to throw on. Nothing beats pulling on a dress over your head, sliding on shoes, and running out the door! 

I definitely plan on re-purposing this dress for a night on the town but for now this is going to be my new day time weekend dress!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.