Tuesday, May 27, 2014

D.I.Y. Leopard Clutch

The basis of the blog is a glamazon on a budget. As the fashionista that I like to call myself, I like to follow and support my fellow bloggers. I get ideas and inspirations from the ladies who love fashion just as much as I do.

I recently saw a clutch from Claire V.. that I fell in love with! Unfortunately the price doesn't quite fit my glamazon budget! I love to shop so I have to count my pennies and make sure I am being a recession-ista! So, as the crafty and resourceful gal I like to consider myself, I made my own clutch! A friend and I went into downtown L.A. (another reason why I love it here!) and looked for fabric, zippers and interfacing to make my own version of this clutch. I am very happy with how it turned out!

What are your thoughts?






Top: H&M; Old
Leggings: yummie by Heather Thompson (ON SALE!)
Peep Toe Pumps: Old (Similar)
Earrings: Street Vendor
Watch: Michael Kors

Here are some of the great bloggers who I follow to get some inspiration! Check them out! 



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.