Monday, May 12, 2014

Make it a Floral Day

Peg Pants: ASOS CURVE
Jersey Tank Top: H&M
Sandals: Old: Kelly & Katie DSW (Similar)
Bangles: Target
Necklace: Old (Similar)

Watch: Michael Kors

Since I moved to LA, I have been spending a lot of time with my Aunt and Uncle who live in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. Honestly, if it wasn't for them I would feel like I was alone here. It’s super easy to get lost in a city like Los Angeles! With all the traffic and temptations, I am surprised that I have made it almost three years already!!!

On this Mother’s Day I didn't get to spend the day with my own mother (because she lives in Northern California), but I did get to spend the day with my wonderful Aunt. She and I have always had a special relationship, and if it wasn't for her I would be lost in the City of the Angels. As a child she would entertain me with trips to the mall, and sometimes even…conversation! Which had to be rough for her, because I was quite the chatterbox as a child! She has always been very kind, patient, caring, and loving especially
when she knew I needed it. She has a daughter and two grandchildren to fill her time and her heart, and still she makes time for me! I am very honored and blessed to call her Aunt…this blog wouldn't even exist without her help!



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.