Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dress to the Maxi

Every year I look forward to summer so I can pull out all my maxi dresses! The nice thing about living in L.A. is that it’s usually hot enough to wear a dress from April to September. As a tall girl, I die for a great maxi dress! There is one requirement for a great maxi; it has to come all the way to your toes! In flats and in HEELS!!!  For me, a maxi that doesn’t touch my toes is a deal breaker!

I found this great maxi athe Guess Factory Store at the Camarillo Premium Outlets. On my way home from Santa Barbara I made a quick shopping stop at the Guess Factory Store. Last summer I found a great yellow maxi at the guess outlet. So since they were great to me last summer, I figured I’d check it out! This maxi COMPLETELY fits the bill! It comes to my toes (WOOHOO!), and the color is AMAZING!!! Every girl should have a version of pink and coral in their closet! She should also have a great “go to” maxi dress! Here are some great maxi dresses from Old Navy that I am LOVING!!

Maxi Dress: Guess Factory Store
Walk the Line Handbag: JustFab
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft
Bangles: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Hoop Earrings: Street Vendor

1 comment

  1. I love your style! I really like wearing a more muted outfit, and then accessorizing with pops of color. VERY STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.