Sunday, February 7, 2016

Navy and White

So let me tell you about this sweater. We all know I love a deal, but this was a super deal! I mean, its a week later and I am still talking about it. 

I was working in San Francisco last week and whenever I'm in The City I try to sneak in a little shopping. So this trip I stopped by the Flagship Banana Republic in San Francisco because I saw a sign out front that said "All Womens Clothes 60% off". I always start at the sale rack when I am in Banana Republic because their clothes are perfect for most seasons, and in southern California its nice to have a great sweater for the occasional chilly day. 

When we got to the store, I literally heard angles singing. I mean I was so excited to see the store was so big and I had so much ground to cover! So we looked around and when I asked about the sale items, the sales girl clarified that all sale items were an additional 60% off! There were stars in my eyes! I continued to look around and then the another sales girl came around and mentioned the Sale Room! My heart skipped a beat! Long story short I ended up getting 2 sweaters and a great olive green top and I only spend around $70! This sweater rang up at the register fro $7.76! can you believe it??? Even the girl at register was shocked! I gotta say, I love a deal and Banana Republic keeps them coming! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png


Sweater: Banana Republic//Jeans: Old Navy//Boots: Naturalizer//
Cross body: JustFab//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old//Nail Polish: Taupe-Less Beach by OPI

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.