Sunshine and Pink

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring is comin'! The sun has been out and the temps are risin'! Is it just me, or are you ready for springtime too?!! I love love love spring!! It makes me want to stay out during the day and take evening walks. I have to admit that being in Southern California does make seasonal transitions easier than other places, but spring and summer are MY FAVS!! 

I found this great dress from GlamEnvy and the color is amazing! Pink and florals just scream spring, so I figured I would jump into spring at the top of my lungs! HHEELLOO SSPPRRIINNGG!!! 

What color screams spring to you?  photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Dress: GlamEnvy//Pumps: Calvin Klein//Sunglasses: H&M//Earring: Old (Similar HERE) //Watch: Michael Kors// Nail Polish: Dont Bossa Nove Me Around by O.P.I.//Lip Stain: SEPHORA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner