Saturday, February 27, 2016

Red In The Streets

Happy Saturday Glamazons!

Putting on a blazer makes me feel like a boss. During the work week I wear a blazer and slacks or a suit to work. However, sometimes on the weekends I like to carry that vibe over. It makes me feel like I will command attention when I go out.

Usually on the weekends I am running errands or meeting a friend for lunch and some Saturday afternoon shopping, but I still like throwing on a great blazer because it instantly dresses the simplest out up!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Blazer: NY&CO.//Tank: Old (Similar HERE)//Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy//Handbag: JustFab//
Heels: JustFab//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Claire's Old (Similar HERE)//Sunglasses: Express//Toenail Polish: Just Beclaus by O.P.I.//Nail Polish: Don't Bossa Nova Me Around by O.P.I.//Lip Stain: SEPHORA


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.