Monday, December 19, 2016

Perfectly Plaid and Simply Sequin


With all the chaos of Christmas shopping I have been doing my best to try to lay low and make sure any time I have to leave my apartment, I am comfortable! Any chance I get to throw on jeans and a comfortable top I am a happy lady! With all that said, comfy doesn't mean frumpy either! 

This great plaid top is from Perfectly Priscilla. I love it because it is easy to wear and still glam! This simple plaid top has a sequin pocket for some added glam. HELLO DETAILS! Its the perfect top for the simply glam! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Top: Perfectly Priscilla//Jeans: Old Navy//Boots: Naturalizer//Handbag: JOY & IMAN//
Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic 
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography



1 comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.