Friday, December 23, 2016

Sparkling Silver Bomber


SEQUINS!!!

OK, so let me tell you about this jacket. I had been looking for a sequin bomber jacket since I saw a recent post by Nicole from Curves on Budget. Now, if you have seen my last few posts you definitely know that if it shimmers and sparkles, I AM ALL OVER IT! 

I was recently in Washington for work, and I was doing my usual peruse around the Alderwood Mall and of course stopped into Forever21. When I went up stairs to the Forever21+ section I saw this jacket! It was like a movie. I heard angles singing, and there was a spotlight shinning right on the jacket. I don't even think I walked over to it. I think I floated! 

Long story short, I tried it on right there (I couldn't even wait for a fitting room) and I had to have it! It was perfect. Flashy and perfect! LOL. 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Bomber Jacket: Forever21+//Jeans: Old Navy//Boots: BP (old) similar HERE//Tank: H&M//Earrings: Banana Republic//Watch: Michael Kors
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.