Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Vintage Red

As we get closer to year end, I stop and think about what an amazing year 2016 has been. One of the things I told myself I was going to do in 2016 was share my blessings with those around me. This year I helped out some family members, helped a friend with their children, took two friends on vacation, made donations to Goodwill, and volunteered at the Los Angeles Food Bank. Usually at the end of the year I think about what I can do to make my life better, but this past year I found it more fulfilling to help make someone else's life better. My contributions may not have been huge, but hopefully they had an impact on those around me. 

2016 has also been a great year for The Simple Glamazon! Sometimes I loose sight of how far things have come because I am always thinking about where I want to be. But, when I stop to look back at what I have accomplished this year I am very proud of myself and I hope I can continue to progress. 

Ok ok...enough about my year. Let's talk about this red HOT top from Perfectly Priscilla! Now, what is there not to love about anything that is off the shoulder?!! I happen to love anything that will tastefully show off my décolletage. I also love how this top has a 50's vintage feel to it! It was an easy pair with these leggings from Forever21+ and booties I found at Nordstrom from Athena Alexander. In this outfit I am ready to hit the town or at least the after Christmas sales! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Top: c/o Perfectly Priscilla//Leggings: Forever21+//Booties:Athena Alexander//Sunnies: Free People//Handbag: JOY & IMAN// Earrings: Banana Republic//Necklace: Old (similar)// Lipstain: NYX Cosmetics//Watch: Michael Kors
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.