Monday, March 13, 2017

It was a Gray Day

Sometimes there are colors that stick with you for a while. Lately it has been grey. Maybe it's because it took so long for spring to start? I have been into gray jeans, gray tops, gray sweaters, you name it! Gray is perfect for all seasons. I am able to pair most pieces in my closet that are gray with anything. It's so easy! Which is why I love it!  And now that spring has officially sprung I am excited to play with this color even more in the new season. I am not usually someone to wear monotones, but with gray it just works so well! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Sweater: Banana Republic (similar HERE and HERE)//Jeans: Old Navy//Necklace: Old (similar HERE and HERE)//Loafers: Nine West//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Gorjana

Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.