Thursday, March 16, 2017

Simple Remix

The official first day of spring soon approaches and I’ve been forcing myself to look for ways to mix up my wardrobe. Yeah, I could add more color, but sometimes just switching up how I use the pieces I own and  love is all I need.

Case in point, this tan blazer. I bought it a while back specifically to wear to the  office, but lately I find myself wearing it out on the weekends for lunch or to dinner with my friends. I mean, why not? When I wear it to the office, it is usually wear it with black trousers and a black top. Pretty basic, right? The good news, is that it's lightweight and simple to thrown on or take off if it gets too warm. So the idea of wearing the blazer more often is definitely appealing. Here, I pair the blazer with a basic chambray button up from Glam Envy. In my opinion, chambray is absolutely season-less. Whether it is dark or light chambray, I can pretty much wear chambray everyday! The jeans are my good ol’ go-to Rock Star Jeans from Old Navy. When I saw they come in one of my favorite colors, olive green, I had to have them. I also have them in black, white and blue (of course) but for this look I wanted to do something different. Something that said, "I see you spring! I see you!"

The three pieces I chose for this look are simple. Sometimes remixing pieces you already have can make you  feel like we have a whole new wardrobe. Just like spring, it’s all about making what’s old new again!

 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Blazer: Banana Republic (similar HERE) //Top: Glam Envy//Jeans: Old Navy// Loafers: Crown Vintage//Clutch: Forever 21 (similar HERE and HERE)//Earrings: Banana Republic//Watch: Michael Kors//Necklace: Old (similar HERE

Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.