Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Giving Spring the Cold Shoulder

Now that spring is officially here I can finally pull out all of my easy breezy tops!Lately I’ve been into anything that makes me feel carefree and is simple to put together.

In essence this look is a basic red top and jeans, but the cold shoulder adds a nice touch of fun and makes it perfect for spring. I also love this top’s bold shade of red. When we think of spring colors we usually think of softer, lighter shades. You know, pale pinks and lavender, but this bright red is definitely something else! Instead of pairing this top with a bolder colors I decided to keep is simple by wearing regular jeans and tan accents. Just because the top is bold doesn't mean the whole outfits needs to scream at the world!

As we stroll into spring look for pieces that make you feel care-free and are simple to put together. It’s a sure-fire way to make your spring truly easy breezy!

 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Top: Bobeau//Jeans: Old Navy//Handbag: JustFab//Loafers: Crown Vintage//Watch: Michael Kors//Necklace: Old (similar HERE)//Sunglasses: Free People//Earrings: Loren Hope

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.