Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Floral Bodysuit

It has been three posts in a row and you have seen a lot of florals. Can you say OBSESSED! Florals have been everything for me this season. Now, this bodysuit from Forever21+ has just raised the bar!

I love florals because they are so feminine and you can never go wrong. Even in winter florals work! Bodysuits have been so practical for me lately. All you have to do is pull it on and be done. I paired the bodysuit here with pencil skirt from H&M but you know I will definitely channel my inner Khole Kardashian and throw on a pair of jeans with it too! Super easy and not to mention very chic and sexy. 

Courtney 
Bodysuit: Forever21+//Skirt: H&M//Heels: Calvin Klein//Handbag: JustFab


1 comment

  1. I really like this. its just your perfect style. U look beautiful in all the pictures. I am so jealous of the photographer, this looks like so much fun. Ur smile is amazing. U look stylish and classy and the skirt is very sexy on u with those heels. ;) Hope u enjoy ur day. x x x xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.