Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Springtime Florals with Dressbarn

\
Floral prints have really been everything for spring, so when I saw this great dress from Dressbarn I knew it was PERFECT! Spring style should be easy and fun and this dress is exactly that. The frilly, layered A-line cut makes it very flattering so when I indulge in extra champagne and cake at brunch I don't feel so bad. I added the denim jacket for those moments when the spring wind blows and it gets a little chilly. Also the denim adds a touch of casual that makes it appropriate for any occasion!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Dress: c/o Dressbarn//Denim Jacket: c/o Dresssbarn//Handbag: Justfab
Sandals: JS by Jessica Simpson//Sunglasses: Free People//Earrings: Old//Watch: Michael Kors

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.