Sunday, April 16, 2017

Living for Floral

Lately I have been looking for anything floral to add to my wardrobe. Maybe it's because the weather has been so wonderful, and all I want to do is take a walk through a beautiful garden and sip on a refreshing drink! Just kidding, I don't live in a fantasy world! But I have been LIVING for floral prints.

There is something about floral prints that make me feel lively. This button down top from Banana Republic is perfect. I can wear it to work with a great pair of trousers or a skirt. I could even wear it on the weekends with jeans or a pair of shorts. The material is thin so when the weather changes from cool to warm you are set. No need to carry a sweater to keep warm. Besides, you don't want to hide your flowers, do you?!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Top: Banana Republic// Jeans: Old Navy//Heels: Old (similar)//Sunglasses: Free People//
Handbag: JOY&IMAN//Belt: Merona x Target//Watch: Michael Kors//Bangles: Old//Necklace: Old (similar

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.