Friday, May 16, 2014

Jump out of Spring

  
 
  
Floral Faux-Wrap Jumpsuit: New York & Co.
Anais Sandals: JustFab
Aviator Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Old English Silver Name Necklace: Elim Jewelry (old; but here is something similar!)
Chain Necklace: (old) Versona Accessories


All spring long I’ve been obsessing over floral prints! As you saw from my last post, I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my Floral Peg pants from ASOS Curve. When I think of floral prints, I think of spring, romance, walks in the park, and champagne brunch with the girls! Spring is a time for everyone to be easy breezy and take life easy. There are only a few weeks left in spring so I have to enjoy the few weeks we have left!

When I saw this Jumpsuit on-line at New York & Co., I had to have it! Unfortunately it was sold out in my size! So, on a day off from work I took a trip to the mall and found it! There was one left and it was in my size! It was meant to be!

Wearing prints (especially floral printed jumpsuit) is not for everyone. But, I always wear what makes me feel good, and not what others think will look good on me.


What are your thoughts? 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.